Registration number: 8807124000
The buyer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
Availability of information:
MakeSomeSweets is committed to providing the customer with the following information at all times:
a) the identity of the company (name and registered office of the company, registration and tax number),
b) contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail),
c) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
d) method of payment and delivery,
e) time validity of the offer,
f) the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
g) an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
h) the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
i) product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
j) conditions of delivery of the product (method, place and time of delivery),
Product offer and their prices:
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the MakeSomeSweets online store change frequently.
All prices are without VAT.
Order and prices:
The purchase contract between the MakeSomeSweets online store and the customer is concluded in the MakeSomeSweets online store at the moment when we send the customer the first e-mail confirming his order. From this point on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both MakeSomeSweets and the customer.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic order status message) is stored electronically on the MakeSomeSweets server and is available to consumers upon their written request.
All orders placed during the working day before 1 pm will be sent the same day in the case of cash on delivery, via Paypal, Comics or by credit / debit card. Orders that have a marked payment according to the proforma invoice are sent as soon as we receive the transfer to the bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be shipped immediately the next business day. For products where a longer delivery time is specially marked, this is taken into account.
In the case of ordering a virtual e-product, you will receive it within a few hours of receiving your deposit. You will receive e-products at the e-mail address you entered when placing the order and in your user account at www.makesomesweets.com.hr
Methods of payment:
The MakeSomeSweets online store provides the following payment methods:
- with cash upon receipt via Packeta,
- according to the pro forma invoice (UPN order) to the company’s account,
- with PayPal
- with payment or credit card via Braintree (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro)
The costs of packaging and delivery for purchases over 350kn are free, Delivery up to 1200kč is 59kč.
In the case of ordering only a virtual e-product or. e-products delivery cost is not charged.
Note: these conditions and the costs of packaging and delivery are valid only within the Czech.
Issuance of invoice:
After delivery and payment of the ordered items, MakeSomeSweets also sends an invoice to the customer in pdf format to the customer’s e-mail address. The invoice breaks down the price and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
The discount code or promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing through the MakeSomeSweets online store. You can find the active code on the title page of the advertising message, in the e-mail email@example.com or in other media. The code brings various benefits, from various gifts to discounts. Any code is always limited in time, but must be redeemed within a limited time, otherwise it is invalid.
Use the discount code:
• Select the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
• At the end of the checkout, enter the discount code in the „coupon code“ box and click the „REDEEM COUPON“ button.
• Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase.
• When you enter the discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
I. Product selection: On the website www.makesomesweets.com.hr select the product and click on the link „Add to cart“. On the right side you will see a basket with successfully added products. To complete the purchase, right-click on the „Checkout“ link and the system will take you to the completion of the purchase or „Show Cart“ and the system will take you to your cart.III.
Shopping Cart: You must fill in the required fields to complete your order.
- 1. Delivery address: You must provide the required contact information, marked with a red asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, place, postal code and telephone number), which we need to confirm and complete the order and delivery product.
- 2.Delivery cost: The delivery cost in cooperation with the Packeta delivery service is fluctuating and may change according to the company’s operations.
- 3. Method of payment: You can choose between five methods of payment: Cash on delivery, payment by proforma invoice, Paypal payment, payment card.
- 4. Coupons and gift cards: If the user has a valid discount coupon or gift card, enter it in the appropriate field and click the confirm button.
- 5. Order overview: The products that the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store are displayed. The price of the product, the cost of postage, the value of VAT and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
IV. Completion of the order: The user can view the submitted delivery information, the payment method he has chosen and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the „Buy Now“ button. If the order has been successfully completed, a table will appear on the website showing all the details of your order.
II. Removing a product from the shopping cart: On the website www.makesomesweets.si, in the upper right corner, there is a shopping cart icon, in which (after clicking on the icon) the user is shown the products that were added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store. . If the user wants to remove a certain product from the shopping cart, he must click on the cart icon and cross „remove“. If the user wants to add a specific product to the cart, he must click on the „Store“ link. Clicking on the mentioned link takes you back to the online store.
Purchase notification procedure:
- After placing the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted.
- MakeSomeSweets may call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that at the end of the purchase he also enters the name of the company and the tax number of the company. There are also equal payment options.
The consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract:
- In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via some other communication channel that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. You can download the form for withdrawal from the distance contract by clicking
- The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the order. The consumer returns the goods to the address: MakeSomeSweets, Bukovica 53, 1217 Vodice, Slovenia The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal from the order is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer being at fault.
- When returning the goods, the consumer also sends an invoice for the goods and personal data and a transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. We will refund the payment within 14 days of receiving notice of withdrawal from the contract.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract where the promotional code or discount code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user’s bank account, and at the same time the promotional code in the form of a new code is returned to the user. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and returned to the user as a gift voucher.
In the event that the ordered product does not have the characteristics and features that the seller has explicitly promised or the seller has shipped the wrong product (in the wrong quantity, in the wrong color, etc.) or otherwise differ from the order, the buyer can advertise the goods with written notice, addressed to email email@example.com
In the event of a faulty delivery of the product, the buyer must immediately notify the seller, who will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible. The buyer must notify the seller in writing of the complaint and send the product to its headquarters, describing the defect in detail and stating the claim. In addition to the goods with all the included accessories, the buyer must enclose a copy of the invoice. The seller will respond to the written notice within 8 working days of receiving the notice. If he finds that the claim is unjustified, he will inform the buyer and return the item to him at his expense.
As part of the complaint, the buyer can request repair of the item, reduction of the purchase price (in proportion to the defect), replacement of the goods or refund of the purchase price, in which case the purchase price may be reduced decreased market value). Rejection of a complaint MakeSomeSweets reserves the right to reject a complaint in the following cases:
- If the goods have mechanical damage;
- If the customer does not provide a copy of the invoice;
- If the goods are sent to our address with a ransom;
- If, due to improper packaging and shipping, mechanical damage to the items or any damage has occurred;
- If the items are not accompanied by all the equipment that was provided to the customer at the time of purchase;
The Seller shall not be liable, subject to limitations of liability: Physical damage caused by improper use, negligence or willful misconduct of the buyer (or third parties in the buyer’s sphere), mechanical damage and damage in case of force majeure or natural disasters; For damage caused during transport by the delivery person. Material error Guarantees issued by the company Spletna trgovina Jakob Lužar s.p. they do not exclude the consumer’s rights arising from the seller’s liability for defects in the goods.
The error is the actual frame:
- The item does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
- The item does not have the properties necessary for the specific use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the seller or should have been known to him;
- The article does not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed;
- Is the seller handing over an item that does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown for notice only.
How is the suitability of an item checked?
We wish you many successful purchases!